Monday, December 11, 2006

Discipleship Program, San Thome, Chennai

Tremendous anointing at San Thome

The parish priest expected 50 people. Over 250 showed up and he was delighted. So was I, not only with the crowd that was present - huge for Chennai - but with the obvious hunger I could see in them. I was even more delighted with the tremendous outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the Church in San Thome on December 10. I believe that there was not a single person who sat through the seven hour program who was untouched, and I believe that many among them will spearhead the Christian revival in Chennai.

Some of the people who were instrumental in putting the Discipleship Program together were Leela Francisco, who not only opened her heart to this servant of God, but also her home; Babu Manuel, who led the Praise and Worship beautifully; and Gaspar, who led another wonderful choir: I am truly blessed by the music support that I get wherever I preach. My gratitude also to the Parish Priest, Fr. Lawrence Raj, who was a very gracious host, for his role in making this happen.

No comments: