Thursday, February 02, 2012

Lebanon 4: Talk to Students at St. Georges School

I spoke to nearly 200 students at a local school in the morning, and if I had any concerns about their receptivity they all disappeared within a few minutes. By the end the session nearly half of them were in tears and I believe many received a great deal of healing. When Fr. Valentino, who had invited us to minister, told us later that the parents of the children wanted to hear me speak, I knew this was a very successful outreach.

In the evening I commenced the first of a three part series on Discipleship on Telelumiere. The program was supposed to be telecast live, but as there was another event taking place, they decided they would show it over three Saturdays instead. That worked fine with me, although I am sure a lot of people who had turned their TV sets on expecting to see me were very disappointed.

No comments: