Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Delhi

A view of the Qutab Minar from the ruins around it

I arrived in Delhi yesterday and took advantage of a free day to see a little of the city, which I was visiting for the first time. I had booked myself on a coach, but nobody else showed up, so I wound up with first class treatment at economy prices. One more instance of how God spoils His servants! :) Being alone, I did not have to see everything the tour guides wanted me to see and ended a couple of hours before schedule. I am not much of a "tourist" and was glad to return home soon. Home this time was with a lovely young man named Rohit Abraham and his mother. I move to take up occupancy in the Bishop's house on the 30th, when I start my mission in Delhi.

1 comment:

SM_eagle said...

Dear brother,

Thank You for being a Blessing for DELHI. It was a wonderful programme we had with you. will be looking forward for more :-)
And I love HOLYSPIRITINTERACTIVE.net website. Keep growing. :-)

God Bless
Sheetal Monica