Friday, March 02, 2007

Christianity and the Art of Mountain Climbing

I received an e-mail last week from the editor of Divine Voice, the magazine of the Divine Retreat Center in Muringoor, soliciting an article for Lent. I found myself a bit surprised by the request - it was not one that I had expected - but pleased, nonetheless, because the magazine reached out to quite a few people. I wrote a 900 word article today titled Christianity and the Art of Mountain Climbing, a title that I hope will be on my next book. After I submitted it, I discovered - to my greater surprise - that the editor had run an old article by me (Resisting Temptation) in the current issue. It was one of the first articles that I had written way back in March 2004, and I was happy to see that it didn't show any signs of immaturity, despite the fact I was a new Christian then.

No comments: