Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Perambur, Chennai


For the first time in seven years I preached alongside a priest (Fr. Januario from Goa) and the experience was a good one definitely to be repeated. This took place over two days at  Our Lady of Lourdes Church in Perambur, Chennai, where I was invited to preach a retreat titled: At the Foot of the Cross: The Place Where Life Begins. Quite a mouthful, I know. But then they may have known how much I can talk! :)


I met some wonderful people while I was there belonging to the Elohim Community, including the leaders Marcello and Marcia, who had orgainzed the retreat. They have lovely hearts and I am sure that we will be doing a lot of things together. It delights God when his children can work in harmony because then they show that they are working for His Kingdom, not their own, and I wish more people will realize this.

No comments: