Saturday, April 30, 2011

Chennai Again

I took a very early morning flight to Chennai, leaving home about midnight and reaching about 8 in the morning. As with night flights, you can't get much sleep and I think I got about 30 minutes of shut eye. I managed to get an additional hour of sleep once I reached St. Teresa's parish, where Fr. Lawrence Raj, a great priest if there is any, once again graciously put me up, but if I thought the lack of sleep would ruin my talk, it didn't. It was great. I was to speak on Sin and Temptation, but at the very last moment, the Spirit inspired me to change it to Second Chance, as He felt there may have been a few people in the audience who needed that. There were about 150 in attendance for this, the first of what are going to regular monthly sessions, but I had little doubt that the next time there would be much more.

No comments: