Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 6: Bible Study Group, Lebanon

A session with some nuns originally scheduled was cancelled because of the institution of the new Patriach of Lebanon, but God had better plans for us.


I spoke into the afternoon to a small Bible group comprising some of the sweetest people I had ever met and this group will, in all probability (and God willing), be the team that runs HSI in Lebanon.

In the evening, I gave another short talk to another small group of people, delighted with the rapt attention the younger ones in attendance gave what I was saying.

Leslie, Sharon and Joseph led the prayers, as they had been doing all along, and not for the first time did I thank God for blessing me and this ministry through them.

This might be a good time to express my gratitude to the others on the team: Rita Aoun, who put most of it together, Mary Samaha, Olga Khadige, Roger Hubbeika, whose house we lived in, and Rita Rizzale who was down from London.

No comments: