Monday, October 01, 2007

Back to Blogging

I realize, as I make this entry, that the last posting was exactly two months ago. This is a pity as there has been a lot happening with the ministry, and when time allows, I will make the relevant postings, but for now a brief summary will do. Most of the activity has revolved around the HSI Community, which has been more successful than I had imagined. It has grown to nearly 50 people, who in turn, have grown tremendously. Not only have they registered noticeable growth spiritually, they have begun witnessing powerfully to others. I am well pleased.

Also during this time, we had two preachers - Lalith Pereira from Sri Lanka, and Anthony Lobo from India - minister to the local HSI family. The HSI family in Sharjah celebrated its first birthday. The HSI Audio ministry burned its first audio CD - a 15 minute Christmas program for an Australian radio channel. The professionalism of the venture has encouraged us to produce a complete music CD for Christmas and to start producing videos as well. The 150th HSI newsletter went out to nearly 60,000 subscribers. And I started learning to play the guitar! :)

No comments: