Friday, October 06, 2006

The HSI Guide to Personal Prayer

On August 31, nearly 160 people took a vow to walk the path of holiness and spend a little time each day building up a personal relationship with God in prayer. Though the intention was undoubtedly sincere, not many were able to translate it into practice. One of the biggest obstacles that most faced was how to spend that time with God. I felt that a little booklet teaching them how to spend this time would be a good idea and began putting together some of the things I had learned. The result: The HSI Guide to Personal Prayer.


I had thought it would take me two days to complete; it took me two weeks instead. But the results are satisfying. The booklet is priced at USD 1 + shipping, if required.

2 comments:

linda said...

can i get a copy of the HSI Guide
to personal Prayer

Aneel Aranha said...

The HSI Guide for Personal Prayer will be available on the HSI site next week!