Thursday, October 26, 2006

Doha Report

A brief - and very sudden - trip to Doha, Qatar proved to be more successful than I had imagined it would be. Though there weren't too many people in attendance at the church I preached in (a little over 150 would be my estimate) I've been invited to return and conduct week long growth retreats at quarterly intervals to the entire parish, beginning January 15, 2007.

What I found very heartening to see during my visit was the fire that burned in the hearts of the people there, especially those who had helped organize this visit. When hearts burn with such intensity, it is nearly impossible not to set those nearby alight. I am going to enjoy my visits to this lovely little country.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a very nice time with u brother. We are eargerly waiting for u to come back and share with us more of the holy ghost!

Unknown said...

We had a great time with u brother. We are eagerly waiting for u to come back in jan!