Monday, September 12, 2011

Lebanon: Second Missionary Journey

The schedule for my second mission to Lebanon has been confirmed. It is pretty packed, but I am sure I'll be able to get in a few sights in the middle of it all!

Sep 20: Notre Dame De La Semence, Maameltein (8 pm)
Sep 21: LIVE Interview on Tele Lumiere (10 am)
Sep 21: St. Raphael Chaldean Catholic Church, Baabda (4 pm)
Sep 21: Lady of Lebanon, Harissa (9.30 pm)
Sep 22: Talk at TeleLumiere, Dora (9 am)
Sep 22: St Elias Church, Antelias (8 pm)
Sep 23: St Francis Church, Mteileb (10 am)
Sep 24: Monastery of St. Elisha, Besharri (12 noon)
Sep 25: St Joseph Church, Tabaris, Achrafieh (11.30 am)
Sep 25: St Rafka Church, Himlaya (6 pm)
Sep 26: Lady Of Maaounat Church, Boulogne (7 pm)
I had made a lot of friends there on my last visit and look forward to renewing acquaintances and making new ones.

No comments: