Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lenten Mission, Pune

Immaculate Conception Church, Pune (March 10-12)

Fr. George, parish priest of Immaculate Conception Church, more popularly known as City Church among the populace, invited me to conduct a Lenten Mission in his parish. Knowing him to be a wonderful pastor, I didn't hesitate accepting his invitation and found myself blessed for it. The Church overfilled its capacity, but those standing didn't seem to mind the effort in the least. I spoke once again on the Seven Deadly Sins. My hosts - Michael and Maria Rebello - were the wonderful couple who had hosted me in the past - and probably will in the future as well, as I have been invited to do the Discipleship Program in two parishes in July. During the visit I paid my respects to Bishop Valerian D'Souza, another extremely blessed shepherd of God's flock.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Brother in Christ,

My name is Melba and I am in Bahrain. I am well versed with the web site Holy Spirit Interactive. Have read your testimony but when you visited Pune I was really blessed to attend the Mission and to see you in person and hear the word of God preached by you. Wish you a fruitful ministry wherever the Lord leads you to tend to his sheep.

God Bless you and the family.